Sunday 22 January 2012

Goodbye, Douche ( Jhansi ) =)

Here we are now,
We are standing individually,
with our future in our hands.
Everything was happening so quickly,
So many dreams, so many plans,
everything held in our hands.
We are going to be apart,
The times that we had I'll keep like a photograph.
I will remember all those things that you have exhorted.
I'm so glad I got to know you,
I will always remember you and you should too.
One day, we'll look back and smile,
but right now all we can do is cry,
because it is so damn hard to say goodbye.
This happy ending is a start of all our dreams,
You will never fade away because I will hold you in my heart forever.
You will always have a great esteem,
however where ever.
Thank you for being there for me,
and sailing along with me in this beautiful blue sea.


                                                                                                - Apeksha

0 Comments: